Langenscheidt Memo-Spiel "Wie heißt das?" - Memo-Spiel in einer Box mit 200 Karten und Spielanleitung: Spielerisch Deutsch lernen (Langenscheidt Memo-Spiele)
translation missing: en.product_price.badge.sale translation missing: en.product_price.badge.sale
translation missing: en.product_price.price.original RM82.45 MYR - translation missing: en.product_price.price.original RM82.45 MYR
translation missing: en.product_price.price.original
RM82.45 MYR - RM82.45 MYR
translation missing: en.product_price.price.current RM82.45 MYR
translation missing: en.product_price.price.tax_line_html
- Playfully learning German: The memory game contains 200 word and picture cards with the most important German words.
- Detailed game instructions: The easy to understand and simple game is explained in the 4 languages German, English, Arabic and Persian and contains helpful tips for the DaF lessons
- German as a Foreign Language: With the memory game, lessons can be loosened up in a playful way and a quick access to the language can be found. Ideal for teachers of German and integration courses as well as for everyday companions
- Everyday topics: The memo cards are thematically structured and pick up the most important words among others from the areas living & household, family & friends, money & shopping
- Level A1-A2: The language game is ideal for learning in tandem or in a group for learners of all ages.