Menschen A1/2: Deutsch als Fremdsprache / Kursbuch mit DVD-ROM
|Modular structure: every module consists of three short units and four additional Module-Plus-Pages
The lessons are each four pages long and follow a transparent and repeated structure pattern:
- every unit begins with an interesting introductory situation – mostly combined with a listening text -, which introduces the unit's topic and stimulates emotions and interest.
- On the following double page, the language, word fields and structures from the previous lead-in situation are introduced and practised using authentic reading and listening texts.
- the unit's new word field is presented in the heading in picture dictionary form making it easy to remember.
- Final page: writing and speaking practice or mini-projects pick up on the lesson content and both structures and important phrases appear in a clear summary.
- the four additional Module-Plus-Pages offer further interesting information:
- Reading-magazine: magazine page with a variety of additonal reading texts
- Film spots: Exercises for he DVD's film sequences
- Project cultural studies: suggestions for a project
- Finale: Songs with tips for creative use in class
- the integrated learner's DVD-ROM offers individual extension and consolidation tasks as well as automated exercises for self-study at home