Schritte international 1: Deutsch als Fremdsprache / Kursbuch + Arbeitsbuch mit Audio-CD zum Arbeitsbuch und interaktiven Übungen
After the huge success of our new Grundleftwerk, now an international edition for learners of German worldwide.
Target group: Adults and adolescents aged 16 and over in all basic language courses (A1 to B1) worldwide.
Learning Outcome: Internationally oriented steps are closely aligned with the requirements of the Common European Framework of Reference: Two volumes each of the six-volume textbooks lead to levels A1, A2 and B1 and prepare for the Start Deutsch 1 and 2 examinations as well as the German certificate.
Belongs. Seen. Learned.
To get you started, each lesson begins with a fun photo-story. With interesting topics, happy stories and a lot of geography to experience.
Success at every pace!
Steps international offers many possibilities for internal differentiation. This allows you to respond to different needs in your learning groups.
The transparent structure and clear learning steps in the short lessons make learning and teaching easy.
Learning by playing.
Interludes to each lesson promote the playful and easy handling of interculturally interesting reading and listening texts.
Everything in the frame!
The language actions, the grammar and the vocabulary in steps internationally correspond exactly to the requirements of the European Framework of Reference.
The integrated workbook offers
- Exercises and tasks to all pages in the course book in different difficulty levels
- a detailed phonetics program
- a learning diary that teaches important learning strategies
- Learning vocabulary pages
- a writing training
- Tasks for self-evaluation
- a complete grammar overview
- Repetitive exercises and stations
- The integrated audio CD offers
- Interactive repetitive exercises for the PC for all lessons
- the listening texts and phonetic exercises of the workbook.