Studio 21: Deutschbuch A1 MIT DVD-Rom (German Edition)
is characterized by
- topics and texts that motivate,
- task-oriented learning and active language action,
- extensive listening and pronunciation training,
- systematic vocabulary teaching and training of word combinations,
- German for everyday life and work,
- current cultural studies with an intercultural perspective,
- exam-related model tests.
- The e-book
The digital material package bundles all available additional content to the textbook and helps to make the lessons multimedia. The lesson manager can be used at home and also in the classroom on whiteboard or beamer.
|Author||Kuhn Christina, Nielsen Laura Funk Hermann|
|Format||Paperback + DVD-Rom|