Submarino Libro del Almuno & Ejercicios Pack
|A new method for teaching Spanish in Primary.
The protagonists of Submarino 1 are called Valentina and Mateo and they travel by submarine along with their mascot Tinta, a cute and mischievous octopus that will accompany the children and the girls on their first trip to Spanish.
The work focuses on the ludic acquisition of the lexicon and basic structures of the Spanish language as an initiation to go towards real learning.
The course consists of:
- "" Pack "" student's book + activity notebook.
- Guided and detailed didactic guide for the teacher to develop the activities in a clear and simple way.
- Ink: a stuffed octopus with which they will speak in Spanish.
- Audio with dialogues and songs.
- Interactive resources on the platform
The student's book consists of 6 thematic units directly related to the centers of interest of the child in their immediate environment.